Monday, April 28, 2008


So, it's been awhile. I'm still working hard to reach my goals sometime between January 2009 and January 2010 (getting into anesthetist school). I came across a blog of a nurse anesthetist and found it extremely resourceful to read. I contacted the author and he was very generous, and indicated me a valuable tool and resource that he utilized before getting into anesthesia school and which according to him made a world of a difference in his studies.So being all nerdy as I am, I ran out the door to the first Barnes and Noble and bought the book. It's called simply "The ICU Book" by some doc called Marino. As it was suggested to me, it reads like stereo instructions but I must admit its very resourceful and rich in information. I'll be walking around with this one for awhile. Maybe i'll read when I have a breather during my shift. I'll update you guys on the book as soon as I cover a couple hundred pages (It's 1064 pages long).

No comments: